This is full set with top, bottom and odhni
- Angarkha and Palazzo Fabric - 100% cotton.
- Wash in cold water, dry in shade. Hand wash the first time.
- Colour - Bright Red
Measurement - 2.20-x1.70 meters - This is a traditional Rajasthani Odhni and not a standard sized dupatta.
- Pure Mulmul, soft cotton fabric.
- Handwork tie and dye.
- All Odhnis are created joining two pieces of Mulmul fabric
- These are hand made tie and dyes and no two pieces will be exactly identical.
- No returns/exchanges are possible in Dupattas, Odhnis and Stoles
- These are vegetable dyes and the colour WILL bleed. Please DRY-CLEAN sparingly ONLY
- Please wear over dark coloured dresses only as the colour will rub off to whites and light colours
Irregularities in colour and print will be seen. These are the tied and dyed by hand and imperfections are the hallmark of this hand craft. This is NOT a defect.