- Colours - Red and Dark Green (Moongiya is a shade of dark green)
Measurement 2.20-x1.70 meters - This is a traditional Rajasthani Odhni and not a standard sized dupatta
- Pure mulmul, soft cotton fabric
- Handwork tie and dye
- All odhnis are created joining two pieces of mulmul fabric
- No returns/exchanges are possible in Dupattas,Odhnis and Stoles
- These are vegetable dyes and the colour WILL bleed. Please DRY-CLEAN sparingly ONLY
- Irregularities in colour and print will be seen. These are the tied and dyed by hand and imperfections are the hallmark of this hand craft.
- Please wear over dark coloured dresses only as the colour will rub off to whites and light colours
#historynuggets : जयपुरी ओढ़नी
Odhnis were made dyed in कच्चे रंग ( लाल, पीला,केसरिया, गुलाबी) as they were considered traditionally auspicious.
Created by joining two pieces (called पाट) of soft mulmul to ensure covering of head and back, this also protected against the harsh Rajasthan Sun.