Red Ajrakh Jaal Potli Kurta Palazzo Set with Dupatta
calculated at checkout.
Estimated Delivery between and within India.
- Kurta and Palazzo set with putaai dupatta
- Fabric -100% Cotton, ajrakh print
- Wash with like colours, dry in shade, do not soak, dip wash only.
- The Dupatta has to be dry cleaned ONLY. It is handcrafted by a special process called 'Putaai' which is a rare art practiced in the hand block print process of Jaipur. The colours will NOT be even like a machine dyed solid colour.
Hand Block prints are made using natural dyes and may bleed in the first few washes. Dark colours may rub onto skin, whites and light colored fabrics. Since this is handwork, some irregularities may be seen in colors and prints. This is not a defect. It is the hallmark of this craft.
- Hand Block prints have subdued colours and finishes.