- Colour - Bright Red
Measurement - 2.20-x1.70 meters - This is a traditional Rajasthani Odhni and not a standard sized dupatta.
- Pure Mulmul, soft cotton fabric.
- Handwork tie and dye.
- All Odhnis are created joining two pieces of Mulmul fabric
- These are hand made tie and dyes and no two pieces will be exactly identical.
- No returns/exchanges are possible in Dupattas, Odhnis and Stoles
- These are vegetable dyes and the colour WILL bleed. Please DRY-CLEAN sparingly ONLY
- Please wear over dark coloured dresses only as the colour will rub off to whites and light colours
- Irregularities in colour and print will be seen. These are the tied and dyed by hand and imperfections are the hallmark of this hand craft. This is NOT a defect.
Odhnis were made dyed in कच्चे रंग ( लाल, पीला,केसरिया, गुलाबी) as they were considered traditionally auspicious.
Created by joining two pieces (called पाट) of soft mulmul to ensure covering of head and back, this also protected against the harsh Rajasthan Sun.